Welcome to Skin Gallery Tattoo & Piercing Studio

8 Responses to “Welcome to Skin Gallery Tattoo & Piercing Studio”

1. vincent says:

guys my wife and i had the previlage if haveing tattoos done yesterday with Dom and Chenene and i promise you , you wont make a mistake. from when we walked in untill we left we were comfortable and the work done is the best i have had so far!!

2. Luke Spolander says:

I got my first tattoo done by dom! its amazing and i love it!! really great work and dom and chenene are awesome people and make you feel so comfortable! :)

3. Jacques & Tammy says:

Dom & Chenene

Thank you once again for the brilliant work of art on my leg. The two days spent with you guys was well worth it and cant wait to return to you guys.

4. Adrianna Coyte-King says:

I am so ‘in love’ with my tatoo, thank you Dom for the incredible piece of art, I have had so many compliments and must admit, not only because it is on me, but it is one of the nicest tatoo’s I have seen and especially because it is so personal. You and Chenene are very professional and hygienic and that made me feel very at easy. You are a true FINE Artist. I am hoping to see you again sometime soon.

5. ALUN JONES says:

MY rotweiler dog passed away at the grand old age of 12 ,,,and dom created a portrait of her in her memory…..check it out ! ….Now she lives on my arm forever!
    DOM you did the most amzing work….Thank you!
    I will refer you to everyone… and please guys,.who ever looks at this site…..you will never be sorry to go to DOM ……he is very talented…..Thanks again……Regards ALUN and Julie

6. Michelle says:

I’d just like to thank Chenene for the awesome service, all the questions answered and patience! You were so accommodating, even for the ‘little’ tattoo that I got. Dom, thanks again, it is awesome! The tattoo has VERY special meaning, and I appreciate all you guys did to help make it as special as I wanted it to be! THANKS GUYS!!! Will definately reccommend you guys to ANY and EVERY one looking to get a tattoo!

Hope to see you soon for number 2! ;)

7. Nadine Boshoff says:

I had my first tattoo done by Dom at the Bee-sting Rally – 2012. I have wanted one for many years but have always been a bit nervous of the tattoo artists. I must say once meeting and chatting to Dom I was comfortable for him to do my tattoo. He was gentle and kept checking to see that I was okey and I have to admit it was not as painful as I expected and I am sure I will have another one done by Dom.

Many thanks to Dom and Chenene for coming to the Bee-sting rally, especially at such short notice.

8. Andrew says:

Many thanks to Dom and Chenene for all round wonderful service I am so chuffed with my new piece and Dom is a fantastic artist no question. Will definitely be going back soon!